Returning Home after military service in 1946, Bob Fuller got off the train, and sat down in the kitchen with his waiting wife. One of the first things talked about was a business opportunity awaiting him, at the corner of York and Ogden in Hinsdale. A service station, with lube and wash bays. Bob wasted no time and that same day shook hands on a deal to put him into partnership with that business and so began the history of Fuller’s Carwashes.
Bob and Dorothy had four sons, and they all went to work for their father after graduating from Hinsdale Township High School.
The downtown Hinsdale location, still the flagship operation, was home to the four brothers, until the business began to expand. The first tunnel wash in the Western suburbs was opened for business in 1960. As the family grew so did the business.
Now operating 11 full-service carwashes in the Chicago area, Fuller’s has become synonymous with Full-Service carwashing, and is a respected leader in the car washing, auto repair and maintenance industries.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP!
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Special Occasions